Things to do in Times Square
- 5th Avenue Shopping
- AMC Empire 25
- Aureole Restaurant
- Bowlmor Lanes Times Square
- Brooklyn Fare Manhattan
- Bryant Park
- Carnegie Hall
- Central Park
- Central Park Zoo
- Crossfit Hell's Kitchen
- Discovery Times Square
- Empire State Building
- Fly Fitness NYC
- Grand Central Station
- Herald Square Shopping
- Hudson River Park
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA)
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum
- Madison Square Garden
- Museum of Modern Art
- New York Public Library
- NY Waterway Ferry
- Penn Station
- Port Authority Bus Terminal
- Radio City Music Hall
- Regal Cinemas E-Walk Stadium 13 RPX Movie Theater
- St. Patrick's Cathedral
- The High Line Park
- Times Square Shopping
- Title Boxing Club
- TKTS Times Square
- Top of the Rock Observation Deck
- Uncle Jack's Steakhouse
How To Get Here
We're located in the heart of New York City, and have the best of midtown Manhattan are our doorstep. See our list of Things to do in Times Square below:
- Museum of Modern Art - Spend a couple hours at the museum and enjoy it's amazing collection of modern and contemporary American art.
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum - This family-friendly museum allows you to get up close and personal with your favorite actors, actresses and singers
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum - The only museum where visitors can experience the legendary aircraft carrier Intrepid, the first space shuttle Enterprise, a Cold War-era submarine Growler, a British Airways Concorde, and the world’s fastest jets.
- Discovery Times Square - Visit New York City's first large-scale exhibition center presenting visitors with limited-run, educational and immersive exhibit experiences while exploring the world's defining cultures, art, history and events.
- St. Patrick’s Cathedral - The Cathedral of St. Patrick is a decorated Neo-Gothic-style Roman Catholic cathedral church in the United States and a prominent landmark of New York City.
- Top of the Rock Observation Deck - Located in midtown Manhattan at historic Rockefeller Center, the views from the 70th floor observatory are unmatched.
- New York Public Library - Housing up to 53 million items, the New York Public Library is the 2nd largest library in the United States.
- Bryant Park - The site of winter ice skating at The Pond, free summer movies on the lawn, and endless meals and meetings at its tables.
- Empire State Building - The iconic Empire State Building is the centerpiece of the city’s skyline, as well as a testament to the ingenuity, vision and spirit of New York.
- Central Park - The first public park built in America, and also one of the most frequently visited, with over 25 million guests per year.
- Central Park Zoo - Also within the park is the Central Park Zoo which houses approximately 130 different species of animals ranging from snow leopards to tropical birds, and a variety of penguins to red pandas.
- Herald Square Shopping - Dominated by Macy's, this shopping center is where 34th Street, Sixth Avenue, and Broadway meet.
- TKTS Times Square - While in Manhattan, you have to take advantage of your convenient access to all the musicals and plays at an arm's reach.
- 5th Avenue Shopping - Shop to your heart's content at many brand name stores including Burberry, Abercrombie & Fitch, Ugg, American Girl Place, Saks Fifth Avenue, and more.
- Madison Square Garden - Home to the New York Rangers and New York Knicks, catch a home game while you're in town.
- Radio City Music Hall - Home to the Radio City Rockettes, Radio City Music Hall is an entertainment venue located in Rockefeller Center in New York City.
- Carnegie Hall Enjoy on of the most prestigious venues in the world for both classical music and popular music.
- Bowlmor Lanes Times Square - Gather friends and family and plan an outing to Bowlmor Lanes. Whether you're playing for fun or keeping score, you're sure to have a fun bowling night.
- Dave & Busters - Eat, drink and play games! Dave & Buster's is fun for the whole family.
- AMC Empire 25 Looking for a quiet night in? Visit one of the two movie theaters right in the heart of Times Square. Catch some of your box office favorites and munch of a bag of buttery popcorn.