Things to do in Times Square
We're located in the heart of New York City, and have the best of midtown Manhattan at our doorstep. Enjoy sight-seeing around town or relax and have a bite at some of Manhattan's hot spots. Make sure to check out all of the best things to do in Times Square.
- 5th Avenue Shopping
- AMC Empire 25
- Aureole Restaurant
- Bowlmor Lanes Times Square
- Brooklyn Fare Manhattan
- Bryant Park
- Carnegie Hall
- Central Park
- Central Park Zoo
- Crossfit Hell's Kitchen
- Discovery Times Square
- Empire State Building
- Fly Fitness NYC
- Grand Central Station
- Herald Square Shopping
- Hudson River Park
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA)
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum
- Madison Square Garden
- Museum of Modern Art
- New York Public Library
- NY Waterway Ferry
- Penn Station
- Port Authority Bus Terminal
- Radio City Music Hall
- Regal Cinemas E-Walk Stadium 13 RPX Movie Theater
- St. Patrick's Cathedral
- The High Line Park
- Times Square Shopping
- Title Boxing Club
- TKTS Times Square
- Top of the Rock Observation Deck
- Uncle Jack's Steakhouse
How To Get Here
See our list of things to do in Times Square below:
- Museum of Modern Art - Spend a couple hours at the museum and enjoy its amazing collection of modern and contemporary American art.
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum - This family-friendly museum allows you to get up close and personal with your favorite actors, actresses, and singers
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum - The only museum where visitors can experience the legendary aircraft carrier Intrepid, the first space shuttle Enterprise, a Cold War-era submarine Growler, a British Airways Concorde, and the world’s fastest jets.
- Discovery Times Square - Visit New York City's first large-scale exhibition center presenting visitors with limited-run, educational and immersive exhibit experiences while exploring the world's defining cultures, art, history, and events.
- St. Patrick’s Cathedral - The Cathedral of St. Patrick is a decorated Neo-Gothic-style Roman Catholic cathedral church in the United States and a prominent landmark of New York City.
- Top of the Rock Observation Deck - Located in midtown Manhattan at historic Rockefeller Center, the views from the 70th-floor observatory are unmatched.
- New York Public Library - Housing up to 53 million items, the New York Public Library is the 2nd largest library in the United States.
- Bryant Park - The site of winter ice skating at The Pond, free summer movies on the lawn, and endless meals and meetings at its tables.
- Empire State Building - The iconic Empire State Building is the centerpiece of the city’s skyline, as well as a testament to the ingenuity, vision, and spirit of New York.
- Central Park - The first public park built in America, and also one of the most frequently visited, with over 25 million guests per year.
- Central Park Zoo - Also within the park is the Central Park Zoo which houses approximately 130 different species of animals ranging from snow leopards to tropical birds, and a variety of penguins to red pandas.
- Port Authority NYC - Port Authority is conveniently situated in midtown Manhattan between 8th and 9th Avenues from 40th to 42nd Street and only one block from Element New York Times Square West.
- Herald Square Shopping - Dominated by Macy's, this shopping center is where 34th Street, Sixth Avenue, and Broadway meet.
- TKTS Times Square - While in Manhattan, you have to take advantage of your convenient access to all the musicals and plays at an arm's reach.
- 5th Avenue Shopping - Shop to your heart's content at many brand name stores including Burberry, Abercrombie & Fitch, Ugg, American Girl Place, Saks Fifth Avenue, and more.
- Madison Square Garden - Home to the New York Rangers and New York Knicks, catch a home game while you're in town.
- Radio City Music Hall - Home to the Radio City Rockettes, Radio City Music Hall is an entertainment venue located in Rockefeller Center in New York City.
- Carnegie Hall - Enjoy one of the most prestigious venues in the world for both classical music and popular music.
- Bowlmor Lanes Times Square - Gather friends and family and plan an outing to Bowlmor Lanes. Whether you're playing for fun or keeping score, you're sure to have a fun bowling night.
- Dave & Busters - Eat, drink and play games! Dave & Buster's is fun for the whole family.
- AMC Empire 25 - Looking for a quiet night in? Visit one of the two movie theaters right in the heart of Times Square. Catch some of your box office favorites and munch of a bag of buttery popcorn.