Lose your keys. The new SPG® Keyless is at Element New York Times Squest West. Now you can use your SPG app to check in, get your room number — even unlock your door.
Download the SPG app and simplify your check-in.
- Step 1: Register your device.
Once you have the SPG app, you'll be directed to the registration page once you click the "SPG Keyless Registration" on the homescreen of your SPG app. SPG Keyless is compatible with iPhone 4s and above running iOS 8 and select Android devices running Flavor 4.3 and above.
- Step 2: Receive notification. If an upcoming stay is eligible for SPG Keyless, you will receive a push notification to get started.
Stays that meet the following criteria are eligible to use SPG Keyless:
- Member must have an spg.com account and login set up
- Member must have a valid email address, a valid credit card and a registered mobile device
- Reservation must be made for only one room and booked through a Starwood channel
Mobile device settings needed for SPG Keyless:
- You will need to accept push notifications
- You will need Bluetooth to be on
- Step 3: You're ready to open the door. Once your room is ready, you'll get another push notification to view your room number. You can access it in the app at any time. Have more questions? Check out our FAQ page.
Click here for more information on SPG Keyless. Visit the front desk to learn more about the benefits of the the Starwood Preferred Guest® Program. Become a part of the community.